We are service and repair specialists that service all air conditioning models and HVAC brands of heating and cooling
equipment. Our Certified Technicians are highly trained to assess and repair, as well as replace if and when needed.
We know how to take care of your air conditioning and heat pump needs, regardless if it’s old or new.
Before we start any job, we give you an estimate for your approval. We hope to build your trust and become a partner in your
home comfort needs for many years to come.
Our Services Include:
• Maintenance, Repair, Installation
• Indoor Air Quality
• Maintenance Agreements/Service Contracts
• Free inspections
• Free estimates
Call us today and we will help you find the best solution for all your
Heating and Cooling needs!
SAVE MONEY with Our
Annual Service Agreement!
Keep your system running at its peak efficiency, and save money too!
Annual Service Agreement, twice a year we perform a complete maintenance inspection which includes checking refrigerant charge, condensate drain pan and drain line, oil all fan motors, calibrate & level thermostats, check all electrical connections, wash out condensing coils, clean all washable return air filters or replace with new, check return & supply air temperatures, take amperage readings on fan motors, compressor, heat strips and complete evaluation of system. All for only $140 per annum which includes 10% OFF any additional necessary Service Calls,
plus NO After Hours Fees if applicable.
Why should I have my system regularly maintained?
Regular maintenance is vital to the performance and lifespan of your
Heating and Cooling System.
Benefits of regular maintenance include:
• Help system perform efficiently and cut down on high energy costs
• Prolong the life-span of the equipment and help eliminate the risk of
unexpected and costly repairs
• Maintain Manufacturer’s Warranty
• Ensure system is running without risk to your health or safety
What does a Castle Air regular Preventative
- Change or Clean Filters
- Inspect Air Handler Coil
- Cleanliness check of Air Handler (blower wheel, insulation, etc.)
- Clean out Condensate Drain and pan
- Check Amperages of Blower Motor and Electric Heat Strip
- Check Electric Heat Strip Coils and Components
- Check all Wire Connections (low/high voltages)
- Check all Relays, Boards, Capacitors
- Check Condenser Amperage
- Rinse Condenser Coil inside and out
- Remove any debris in Condensing Unit
- Check Thermostat in heat, emergency heat and cool modes, as well as batteries
- Check UV Light operation (if installed)
- Check Humidistat operation (if installed)
- Check temperature split across Evaporator Coil
- Check all wiring for breaks, exposed wires, melting or burning
- Check Contactors for any burning or pitting of points